Project managers or leaders must tackle challenges and sometimes the going can get tough. Hence, is is important to encourage their teams and themselves. So here are 10 phrases or quotes on project management that will inspire project managers during difficult times.
- Management is above all a practice where art, science and crafts meet.
- The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.
- Those who plan do better than those who do not plan, even if they rarely stick to their plan.
- The most important thing in communication is to hear what is not said.
- Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- While navigating the rest of your life, be open to collaboration. Other people and their ideas are often better than yours.
- Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.
- You can delay, but time will not.
- Good leaders do not do all the work themselves, they do not take all the glory.
- Mix some madness with your serious plans, it’s nice to be silly at the right time.
Project management can be difficult, so do not hesitate to re- read them, share them, and especially keep them close to you, as you may need them often!